Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

My very first “Link Up” .. let's see how this goes!
First & foremost .. I’m loving that tonight is Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals, the Bruins are in it, and I'm from Boston.  I admit, I totally jumped on the bandwagon .. but still.. loving Timmy and the boys.


I'm loving that Michela and I are debating between a Fourth of July vacation to NYC or Miami .. either way  I will be wearing these shorts I purchased at Bebe .. LOVE.


I'm loving my current nail color Essie’s Mint Candy Apple...  No, it won't match my Bruins attire for this evening, but I'm good.

I'm loving these Dolce Vita Irene Sandals I saw today.  I decided not to purchase and pray when I go back tmrw that they still have my size!!!



 Should be no surprise, I'm loving J.Cole's new song "Work Out For Me"


I know I dedicated one of my first blogs to J.Cole, but you all should know something about me - I am loving each and every day .. Jay-Z.  And yes, this is one of my favorite pictures of him...no rapper-like picture, just extreme casual business man, Shawn Carter... and just a lil FYI for you... J.Cole is signed by RocNation which is run by Jay-Z. Talent knows talent.


What are you loving this Wednesday?




2 comments:

  1. Welcome to WILW!! I love this link-up!! Those are great things you are loving today!! Hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete