Thursday, June 9, 2011

ABC's on Me :)

Ambition:
To have the sickest HOME, not house, HOME as soon as possible.

Bad Habit:
Believing that people close to you really wouldn’t hurt you. 
Sad, but true and the faster you learn that, the better off you will be.

 
City:
As in my favorite city? NYC. I really have no idea why I live in Boston.


Drink:
Blueberry Martini made by 1 of my bff’s, Pete.. or PATRON :)

Education:
I’m working on my Master’s .. mainly bc I can’t wait for the party that I will throw for myself when I finish.

Food:
Mexican, Mexican, Mexican….

Guilty Pleasure:
Shopping.

Hometown:
Malden.

Ice Cream:
Mint Patty Yogurt.


 Jonesing for:
A change of scenery!  [See photo above of NYC ]


Kryptonite: 
Writing

Look-a-like:
I really don't think I have one.  AND I don’t understand girls who say their look-a-like is some DOPE famous female..Sorry hunnayy!  If you think I have one, by all means...

Movie(s):
A Bronx Tale.

Nickname:
Anything but Sue, really. Unless I grew up with since the age of 4 – refrain from using it.


Obsession:
No, not Khloe.  Though, I think she is absolutely FAB. And I think she always has the best hair color.. I want her J Brand Blue Jeans. OBSESSED.

And this Essie color, Tart Deco, is currently on my nails. It screams summer!!


I'm also OBSESSED with my family - specically my neices and nephew - but after a convo with Sarah, I am not sure about posting their pics on the WORLD WIDE WEB ha.  Also, if you know me, I am IN LOVE with best friends and would do anything for them.

Perfume:
Bvlgari - Omnia.  Never fails.
Quirk:
It annoys me beyond words when someone is not introduced for the first time when around new people. 

Regret:
I hate that word.  I do have one, just ONE, but it will lead to an extremely sad and depressing time in my life, so I will save that for a later blog.  I will say that every MISTAKE I made, made me who I am, and I'm cool with that.  Cliche? Yup.

Starbucks:
It all started in the summer of 2006 in Miami with Yolanda.  I had no idea what to order bc they have too many options, she ordered for me, and now I like to treat myself often!

Thrift Find of the Year:
Is it terrible to say Thrift Stores do NOTHING for me.  Truth is, I haven't really experienced any that don't have the smell of DEATH when I walk in.. so give it some time and maybe my opinion will change.


University:
Suffolk Alum

Vacation:
NO JOKE, I need to stay in one of these huts over the ocean in Bora Bora as soon as possible!

Wine:
Anything from my friend's wine cellar. 

X:
I'm kinda confused. Am I suppose to write how I think he is the greatest person ever? No? Right. Didn't think so.

Years:
"Old enough to know better, young enough to not give a..." Fabo.

Zen:
The Ocean 

What are your ABC's?

No comments:

Post a Comment