Friday, June 3, 2011

HELLO WORLD.


From as far back as I can remember I have wanted to start a blog.  I've always had this undying love for writing, reading, and editting.  One of my closest friends, Sarah, recently told me she started one and I needed to get it together.  I have no idea where this is going... I haven't even been able to figure out a "name" or "theme" for my blog.  I have a million ideas running through my mind, so that will come in time.  This is a new beginning and I have come to learn that new beginning are always FUN. It will be exciting for everyone involved, especially for the amazing & inspirational people I am blessed to have in my life. They will all be in the content at some point & you all will be able to see how friggin' amazing they are too!

-Susan -

No comments:

Post a Comment