Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I know I promised my NYC blog .. but I forgot all about WILW !!
Recently, I had been getting annoyed that my makeup doesn’t last all day .. every makeup artist I know said to me “It’s what you put on before your makeup that matters!” So I purchased two MAC products – IN LOVE with MAC Products! Prep + Prime for all over .. & Paint Pot for my eyes. Both = to die for!
I am patiently waiting for my Lipsy dress to arrive.  I saw Adrienne Bailon wearing it, and I debated purchasing online, but I couldn’t resist.  It should be here no later than next Tuesday! I know I won't be able to rock it as good as Adrienne but I'm still loving this dress!
The last WILW I did, I mentioned my gold shorts from the Bebe Addiction line .. well I wore them my first night in NYC .. still loving them
Not too much else I am loving at the moment .. So this will be a very short & sweet WILW!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving our sleepover coming up this wknd!!! xoxo 14324*067

    ReplyDelete