Monday, July 11, 2011

Summah Time!

My friend told me I was slacking on the blog.  HAHA.. sorry to my whopping THREE FOLLOWERS. HAHA.  I will be back in action soon but to keep you up to date on my summahhhh here are some pictures for ya entertainment ...

My cousin Nicole's wedding! It was amazing and such a gorgeous day for her!
Sonia (second from the right) claims this will be the last time we will be celebrating her bday.  Hmmm.. we'll see what happens this time next year ha.  We went to Del Frisco's in the Seaport area in the city.  AMAZING. I can't say enough.  Everyone must try it!
WORLD CHAMPIONS .. BOSTON BRUINS.  Enough said.

One of my closest friends is home on leave from the ARMY.  It was the night before Michela & I ventured to our new home away from home, NYC .. but it was great all being together.  We went to the Seaport area again .. Legals Harborside and Whiskey Priest.  Here are some more photos of my favs ..
ANDDD my next blog will be about my Fourth in NYC .. this is a pic on our way to BK.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment